Subject: Launch of the EU Sanctions Helpdesk
From: "Outreach" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 12:17:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam

We are pleased to announce the official launch of the EU Sanctions Helpdesk, 
the service designed to support EU SMEs in complying with EU restrictive 
measures. The trial phase we wrote to you about on 3 December has now 
successfully concluded.

About the EU Sanctions Helpdesk

The EU Sanctions Helpdesk provides information on all EU restrictive 
measures. It assists EU operators in understanding sanctions due diligence 
processes and offers free support for the conducting of due diligence when 
users lack the necessary tools or resources.

The EU Sanctions Helpdesk seeks to:

*	Support the compliance of EU SMEs with EU sanctions
*	Reduce transaction costs for EU SMEs
*	Reassure financial institutions that EU operators using our service have 
conducted sanctions due diligence

We offer:

*	A website dedicated to sanctions information and resources for European 
SMEs
*	Support for sanctions questions or due diligence requirements
*	Information and training sessions, seminars, and workshops
*	Regular newsletters with the latest updates most relevant for SMEs

Opportunities for Engagements in Estonia

We are engaging with a wide range of industry groups and trade associations 
across the EU and beyond.  We would welcome your support and assistance in 
bringing this new service to the attention of as many SMEs as possible by 
helping us to:

*	Identify suitable awareness-raising events such as trade fairs and 
missions involving sanctioned countries
*	Connect with important stakeholders such as public sector bodies, industry 
groups, trade associations, chambers of commerce, etc
*	Reach a wider audience by partnering with us to share the news through 
your digital channels and on your website

Next Steps

*	We value your feedback on this initiative and would appreciate hearing 
your thoughts on potential collaboration opportunities. Could you spare a 
few minutes to share your insights by 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EUSH-MSFB> completing a short survey?
*	If you have any questions for us or would like to arrange a discussion 
between our teams then please email 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=NCA%20outreach%20enquiry> 
[email-masked].
*	You can help us spread the word about the support offered by the EU 
Sanctions Helpdesk by using materials from the attached multiplier kit.
*	We also encourage you to 
<https://eu-sanctions-compliance-helpdesk.europa.eu/> visit our website and 
to  <https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/eushd/user-subscriptions/7790/create> 
subscribe to our newsletter.

Thank you for considering this partnership. We look forward to working 
together to raise awareness of this new service among SMEs in Estonia.

EU SANCTIONS HELPDESK

E: 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=NCA%20outreach%20enquiry> 
[email-masked]

W:  <https://eu-sanctions-compliance-helpdesk.europa.eu> 
https://eu-sanctions-compliance-helpdesk.europa.eu